Harvester bar XL .404″ – Open end – XL2811-75-IF
Length: 75 cm, Gauge: 2.0 mm, tail slot: 15, Motor mount: wide, Mounting holes: 2, Drive sprocket: 13, 14, 15.
- Open End.
- A wider and more rigid solid harvester bar.
- Strong, tough and rigid bar for all conditions.
- Flexes less because of its wider design.
- The nose sprockets specially hardened shims minimizes the risk for nose sprocket breakdown.
- Increased dimension for lubrication holes for both oil and grease.
Blue line is Iggesunds strongest ever harvester bar with a unique metal alloy, that in combination with an improved tempering technique makes them stronger, more robust and more rigid to withstand all kinds of conditions.
Blue Line’s material properties also reduce bar vibrations, which improves efficiency, provides straighter cuts, reduces wear and tear and also ensures a longer life span.
Bar mount with Open End for faster and easier mounting in the saw unit.
We stock the most popular size Iggesund bars, other sizes are available on request.
Follow manufacturer’s guides for repairs and maintenance of equipment.
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org | 07810521221 | forestpartsdirect.com
There are no reviews yet.